We love to hear good news stories and this one from our customer, Gymphlex is really inspiring.
#gymphlexheroes is a new development aimed at today’s young sporting and artistic stars.
Gymphlex aims to engage with these elite individuals, following them on their journeys as they progress, and share their stories with the world, with the hope that by collaborating with these young stars of the future, they will in some small way help them to achieve their goals. (Oh, and they offer free leisurewear from their collections for heroes to wear and talk about as they go about their daily lives!)
WHO ARE THE ‘GYMPHLEX HEROES’?
- Young men and women between 18 and 25 years
• Rising stars who have ambitions of achieving great things in their respective sport or artistic careers.
• Fun, sociable people who enjoy working hard and playing hard
• An inspiration to others
The team includes; Lea Van Der Zwalmen – World Champion Racket and French U19 Squash Player; Lyon Woodstock – Undefeated Boxer; Ben Heath–Drummer in the Strawberries and Liam Mctiernan – Senior England Ranking Table Tennis Player
The latest members to join the team are Gymnasts, GaiusThompson – a full time International who trains as part of the British Gymnastics Top Squad and is aiming to be part of TeamGB at Tokyo in 2020 and Reiss Beckford – another successful Gymnast aiming to become the 1st Jamaican male gymnast to compete in the Olympics in Tokyo 2020!
To find out how you or someone you know could become a Gymphlex Hero click here
To find out more about #Gymphlex Heroes, visit the following link on the Gymphlex website https://www.gymphlex.co.uk/heroes
Well done Gymphlex on a great initiative!
- OUR CUSTOMERS IN THE NEWS: GRENSON’S NANETTE HIKING BOOT RECEIVES THE HOLLY WILLOUGHBY EFFECT - Holly Willoughby is a true fashion icon, renowned for posting her outfits on her Instagram... read more
- OUR CUSTOMERS IN THE NEWS: JOHN SMEDLEY OPEN THEIR THIRD STANDALONE STORE - John Smedley’s new store located on New Cavendish Street in the Marylebone area of London... Read More